This is a link to a site in Devon where I lived before I moved to Spain.
This is a link to the potters that live along the river from our new accommodation.
This is a link to a very good restaurant in the next town along the valley it has some fantastic views of Lake Zahara.
This is a link to the andalucia bird society which I am now a member. It has lots of resources, links to other birding sties and there own database of birds of Spain.
This link is to an apartment we can use or you can stay in just for a holiday.
This link is also to an house we can use or you can stay in just for a holiday.
This is a link to the international bird fair in Tarifa where Buitre birdwatching tours will be helping out on the Andalucia bird society stand. The fair is from the 24th to the 26th of Sept with lots to do including:-
- Live Performances
- Theatre, concerts, pasacaglias (traditional classical Spanish music)
- Outdoor activities: Birdwatching, Whale watching
- Educational discussion and debate
- Lectures given by leading naturalusts
- Guided Tours
- Voluntary Work
- Sport Courses, Kite surfing
- Workshops for the observation of birds and bird ringing/banding- Restaurant, bar, cafeteria
- Information and Orientation Service